Our Hope for You
Finally! We are at Step Four, the final lesson in our First Steps series. Today, our hope is to provide you with clear “next steps” to get involved in a team and step into your purpose.
The IPC Team
We were created with a purpose, and that purpose is to make a difference in someone else’s life. The best way fo you to do that is by stepping into a fulfilling place where you can make a difference. God has a place for you where your unique abilities and passions can touch the lives of others. At International Pentecostal Church (IPC), the Team is the community where that happens.
The Vision of the Team
- My team is my family (Philippians 1:3-6).
- My team is my lifeline (Philippians 2:1-4).
- My team is my foundation (Philippians 3:12-14).
- My team is my place (Philippians 4:8-9,13).
As a member of the IPC Team, we embrace the following values in order to serve in a way that brings honor to God and one another.
We value connection
We prioritize connecting with new people. We are all greeters! People matter to God, so they matter to us (Philippians 2:3-4).
We value relationship
We do life together. We build relationships with our team! Real life change happens, and real leaders are developed, when we take a step towards intentional relationships (Philippians 1:3-5).
We value honor
We are a people of purpose, working together on purpose. Because of this, we make deliberate decisions to empower one another and honor one another. We don’t elevate ourselves above any other member of our team (Colossians 1:28).
We value celebration
At IPC, we believe in celebrating the wins! There is nothing more powerful than a life changed by Christ. We get to be a part of that every week (Philippians 4:8-9,13)
To Begin Serving on the Team
- Attend an orientation to the ministry area of your choice.
- Complete and sign the IPC Team Leadership Application and Honor Covenant.
- Complete a one-on-one interview with a team leader for your next steps.
- Attend Step One on the first Sunday of the month and become a church member if you have not already done so.
And there you have it! You have completely learned the vision and culture of International Pentecostal Church. We hope this First Steps series was an enjoyable experience for you, and we can’t wait to see what God has in store for you!